METAL ROOFING SERVICES IN THE DENVER METRO
Our Memberships and Certifications
Metal Roof Replacements Serving Homeowners in Denver
When it comes to the roof on your house, there are two things at the top of your wish list: durability and style. No roofing material brings those two features together better than metal roofing. Living in Denver, you need a roof that can stand up to the elements and all four seasons. ELK Roofing • Solar • Exteriors offers a variety of metal roofing options that can protect your home while making it look stylish and new for years to come. We also specialize in cedar roofs.
Brands We Work With
Types of Metal We Use
Steel roofs offer a winning combination of strength and versatility. With exceptional durability and resistance to the elements, steel roofs are an ideal choice for homeowners seeking a long-lasting and low-maintenance roofing solution.
Metal Roofing Systems We Install
CORRUGATED METAL ROOFING
STANDING-SEAM METAL ROOFING
The Advantages of Metal Roofing
The days of old, plain-looking metal roofing are long gone. Today’s metal roof options can mimic the look of shingles or tile but provide the strength of metal. There are several reasons why you should consider metal roofing for your home, including:
- Durability: Metal roofing is one of the most durable roofing options on the market. It can last twice as long as traditional roofing materials like asphalt shingles or wood shake.
- Style: Today’s metal roofs can look like tile, shingles, or shakes. You don’t need to sacrifice style for substance.
- Energy savings: Metal roofing helps reduce heat transfer in your home so your HVAC unit won’t have to work as much to keep temperatures comfortable. That can translate into potential energy cost savings.
- Low maintenance: Metal roofing won’t curl or cup the way shingles can, and you won’t have to worry about regular upkeep.
- Return on investment: Yes, metal roofing can be more expensive upfront than some other roofing materials, but it’s a wise investment. The roof’s longevity, energy savings, and possible tax or homeowners insurance credits all help to provide a solid ROI.